We invite international guests and delegations to join us at LAGCOE 2019 in New Orleans, Oct. 9-11, 2019, for access to state-of-the-art oil and gas equipment, service, and technologies. Presentations will be given from worldwide leaders in the onshore and offshore oil/gas exploration and production industry.
Historically, LAGCOE'S technical exposition and conference has welcomed more than 17,000 attendees from over 40 countries and across the United
States to the bi-annual event. With access to more than 360 exhibitors, three keynote presentations, and dozens of technical, international,
and research/development sessions, representing a variety of energy industry interests, attendees make connections to create business back
LAGCOE 2019 will feature exhibits by major oil and gas equipment and service manufacturers and providers and related subsidiary companies in such categories as:
- Compressor Equipment and Services
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Corrosion/Abrasion Control
- Enhanced Recovery
- Environmental Protection and Regulation
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Instruments & Control
- Logging and Formation Evaluation
- Marine Equipment and Services
- Marine Oil Spill Clean Up
- Offshore Platforms
- Offshore Well Equipment Services
- Pollution Control
- Power Supply
- Pressure Pump
- Process Equipment and Services
- Professional Services
- Pump Equipment and Services
- Rope, Wire and Chain
- Safety Equipment and Services
- Ships, Boats, Vessels
- Subsea Equipment and Services
- Tech., Lab & Computer Services
- Training Provider
- Transportation Services
- Valves & Actuators
- Well Testing & Tools
International delegates receive:
- Complimentary access to the exhibit floor
- Access to the International Business Center
- Complimentary participation in the B2B Matchmaking
- Program and meeting space
- Complimentary ticket to the International
- Networking Reception held at the World War II Museum
- Access to the Export Interest Directory
- Access to site-visit tours upon availability
- Access to hotel room blocks
- Access to pre-show badge pick up at certain hotels
- Visa letters upon request
- Interpretation services upon request and availability
Potential attendees to LAGCOE 2019 will be the decision makers within governments, industries, and private sector companies who are involved in
various aspects of the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry.
Registration and Housing:
Advance registration and housing for LAGCOE 2019 is now open. For REGISTRATION, click here
Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 11, 2019 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 10 a.m - 6 p.m.
Friday, Oct. , 2019 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
The LAGCOE 2019 International Reception presented by Simmons Energy will be held Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019, at the World War II Museum Louisiana Pavilion.
More details to come.
Access the LAGCOE 2017 Export Interest Directory