Are there accommodations for attendees with disabilities?
The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (MCCNO) is committed to providing superior service to all patrons and works closely with event organizers to provide reasonable measures to accommodate guests with disabilities.
The Convention Center provides service ramps to entrances and elevated areas, automatic doors, an array of passenger elevators, restroom facilities for the disabled, as well as braille instructions and directional signage at strategic locations throughout the building.
– Mobility scooter rental is available at MCCNO at our UPS Store, located on Lobby F. We welcome and encourage our guests to make arrangements in advance: Mobility Scooter Reservation Form. Wheelchairs are also available upon request.
– Parking for persons with disabilities is offered in surrounding lots and is available on the first-come, first-served basis. Spaces are marked accordingly, and the number of spaces fluctuates from event to event.
– Guests with mobility challenges may utilize the covered drives as drop-off and pick-up locations. You may view a map of the facility here to identify the location closest to your event destination: http://www.mccno.com/meeting-planners/floor-plans/.
– Service animals are permitted at MCCNO. The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. This includes psychiatric service animals that are individually trained to provide service to individuals with psychiatric or neurological disabilities, such as preventing or interrupting impulsive or destructive behaviors. It does not include emotional support or comfort animals. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed or tethered at all times. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and employees may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
– Patrons requiring sign language / oral interpreters, assisted listening devices or other special needs during an event should contact the event organizer in advance. Our event services department can put you in touch with the appropriate event representative if you are unsure whom to contact. Our Event Services department can be reached at 504-582-3011.
– Visit www.ada.gov for more information about Federal ADA guidelines.
Can I purchase tickets to individual events (like Keynote Breakfast or International Reception) separately (without other registration access)?
You must be registered for at least an Expo Pass in order to purchase tickets to individual events.
Do you offer any discounts on registration for seniors, veterans or students?
No. Prices have been kept low to be affordable to all.
Do you offer any single-day registration options?
No, all passes are good for all three days of LAGCOE 2019.
How do I register to attend LAGCOE 2019?
Visit https://www.lagcoe.com/home-expo and click REGISTER in the upper right hand corner
How much does it cost to attend?
Through October 8, 2019, an Expo-only pass is $35. A Conference pass (which includes Expo access) is $75. We also offer additional access levels that include Keynote Speaker breakfasts each morning and tickets to our opening night International Reception. Please see our Registration Information page for more details. On-site passes and upgrades are also available during the show (see “registration information” under the ATTEND tab).
I am a journalist for a local or industry media outlet and would like to attend and cover the event on behalf of my employer. Who should I contact about receiving press credentials or access for media?
If I’ve already registered for LAGCOE 2019, can I still make changes?
You may opt to upgrade any part of your registration access through our registration site before the show or at the Registration area outside of Hall H at the Convention Center during the show.
Is LAGCOE 2019 open to the general public?
No. LAGCOE 2019 is an oil and gas industry-exclusive event.
Is photography/videography allowed at LAGCOE 2019?
Is re-entry permitted during the conference?
Registered attendants are welcome to come and go as they like throughout the conference.
What are the show hours for LAGCOE 2019?
Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, Oct.10, 2019 10 a.m - 6 p.m.
Friday, Oct. , 2019 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 11, 2019 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
No refunds are available.
When and where is LAGCOE 2019?
LAGCOE 2019 will be October 9-11, 2019 held at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
When/how will I receive my registration badge/documents?
- Visit the Registration Area at the entrance of Hall H upon your arrival to check-in and receive your badge and any tickets purchased for the event.
- You should also receive an emailed confirmation of your registration after you complete the process online. Bring this confirmation email with you — it contains a barcode that can be scanned to expedite badge pickup.
Where should I park?
Daily parking for regular-sized vehicles is available in Lot F at 1301 Convention Center Blvd for $15/day flat rate.
Who should I contact if I have a problem or question with my registration?
Experient can be contacted at 800-424-5249 or visit the Registration Area