4th Annual LAGCOE Sporting Clays Shoot
Saturday, February 25, 2017 | Maurice, LA
Young Professionals of LAGCOE are excited to host the fourth annual LAGCOE Sporting Clays Shoot
Saturday, February 25, 2017
9:00 a.m. flight
10:30 a.m. silent auction & raffle
11:00 a.m. flight
$250 registration fee per 4-person team
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
- $100 - Hospitality Sponsorship
- $250 - Corporate Sponsorship
- $500 - Score Card Sponsorship | LIMIT: 1
- $500 - Trophy Sponsorship | LIMIT: 1
Profits from LAGCOE Sporting Clays Shoot will be donated to the LAGCOE Education Fund, a fund at Community Foundation of Acadiana.
Food and beverage will be provided for participants at the event.
The mission of the LAGCOE Sporting Clay Shoot is to support the LAGCOE Education Fund, a Fund at the Community Foundation of Acadiana, which serves to
educate the public, the community and the industry by fostering public education and promotion of the industry as a whole. Our purpose as the Young
Professionals of LAGCOE is to provide a unique event where operator and service company professionals work together while enjoying the sport of sporting
clays in a safe and fun atmosphere.
Special Thanks to the LAGCOE Sporting Clays Shoot Committee
- Tom Hebert, Frank’s International, LAGCOE Sporting Clays Shoot Chairman
- Keith Seilhan, Stone Energy, LAGCOE Sporting Clays Shoot Co-Chairman
- Kenny Crouch, Pressure Control Specialties, LLC
- Gary Landry, Stric-Lan Companies
- Steve Maley, Badger Oil Corporation
- Bob Moore, Fieldwood Energy
- Greg Stutes, Completion Specialists, Inc.
- Tully Blanchard, AIT Machine
- Hollie Citron, OPS Engineering, Inc.
- Kelsey Corrigan, Chevron
- Susan Frizzell, Adley Services
- Casey McLaurin, Blanchard Energy
- Chad Motty, Gulf Coast Marine Fabricators
- Rusty Sanner, Aggreko
- John Spath, Talos Energy
- Al Trevino, Chevron